Finding the right childcare provider to take care of your children in Toronto and the GTA is not as simple as it sounds. There are many factors involved in this process and at Loving Care Family Services we are here to walk you through it every step of the way.
Our screening process is quite thorough with the childcare providers we interview in Toronto and the GTA as is the process of blending childcare providers with the right family.
Loving Care Family Services Has a Thorough Process When Screening Childcare Providers in Toronto and the GTA
- Childcare providers are given an in-depth in person interview. During the interview
process we require identification and status in Canada verification.
- We inquire about the childcare provider’s work experience, education and certifications
and have an opportunity to check their English and comprehension skills.
- After the interview process we check the childcare provider’s work references.
- We verify all of the childcare provider’s diplomas and/or professional credentials.
- At that point, we decide if we will represent them.
There are many requests a family might have of a childcare provider and we do everything we can to accommodate them.
Our childcare providers in Toronto and the GTA have previous work experience and are interactive with the children they care for as well as help with their growth and development.
Whether you are looking for help for yourself, a parent, child, relative or friend, Loving Care Family Services is here to help. We offer Full time, Part time and temporary services.
Call us today and experience the difference!