The president and placement agent for Loving Care Family Services Ilana Arrobas, has been placing nannies and caregivers since 2007. A mother herself she knows how important it is to find the right nanny fit for your family.
Loving Care Family Services offers Full time Live in Nannies as well as Full time & Part time Live out Nannies in Toronto and the GTA. A Nanny is someone who specializes in child care services, although she may assist in light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation.
Screening Process for Nannies
- The caregivers are given an in depth in person interview
- During the interview process we require identification and status in Canada verification
- We inquire about their work experience, education and certifications and have an opportunity to check their English and comprehension skills
- After the interview process we check their work references
- At that point, we decide if we will represent them
Necessary Qualifications We Requires from Our Nannies
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in their choice of work
- At least one Canadian reference
- Education equivalent to Canadian high school
- Additional certificates and references an asset
It is difficult to juggle parenting, the family and a job all at the same time. We understand this first hand and we want to help make your life just a little easier.
We help families and we take great pride in this. Children are precious and blending the right fit between nannies and families in Toronto and the GTA is very gratifying and rewarding.